Dear Dope Grillz Customers,
In light of the developments regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we want to proactively provide details and additional transparency around the steps we are taking to protect your safety.
Our online store remains open for business as usual and we are working closely with our US-based supplier to take the proper CDC-recommended safety precautions while fulfilling your orders and responding to your needs as quickly as possible. As we learn more, our team continues to follow the guidance of the CDC for reducing the spread of COVID-19, maintaining healthy business operations, and maintaining a healthy work environment, including increased sanitizing and wearing gloves at all times.
As we follow these guidelines and clean frequently touched surfaces and objects in the production and distribution of our products, we are also aware that the COVID-19 coronavirus can survive up to four hours on copper, up to 24 hours on cardboard, and up to two to three days on plastic and stainless steel, according to a recent study shared on Harvard Health Publishing.
While our shipping timelines likely reduce these risks completely, for added safety when you receive your Dope Grillz products, we recommend the following:
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water after bringing in packages, including your mold kit or finished grill.
- Wipe down packages with one of the disinfectant products suitable for use against COVID-19 available here.
- Clean your grill with a simple peroxide solution before placing in your mouth. Here’s how:
- Place two teaspoons of baking soda into a glass and add a few drops of water.
- Next, place your grill inside the glass and add enough hydrogen peroxide to submerge them completely.
- Let the grill soak for at least an hour, and then rinse them before use.
We are always here to answer your questions via email and social media should and will continue to provide updates as the situation evolves. If you have any specific concerns about COVID-19, we encourage you to visit the CDC’s official site or usa.gov/coronavirus.
And finally, if you have any doubts and wish to hold off on ordering a new grill today – we understand. Know that we plan to be here tomorrow and the next day when COVID-19 is finally behind us with the same great grills at the same great prices!
The Dope Grillz Team